Photos are a little easier than videos to share on social platforms - so here’s your guide to downloading and sharingvideos on social.
1. Simply copy your vimeo url into a post and Facebook will generate your cover shot. Add some copy, include the video password: blushpink, tag @blush pink and click post. Simples!
PART 1: SHARING YOUR VIDEO FILE TO YOUR PHONE
1. Click on your vimeo link, password: blushpink
2. Click download, located beneath your video on the right-hand side.
3. Once your download has finished, drag or save your video file to your desktop.
4. Open a new finder window and select AirDrop located in the menu on the left-hand side.
5. Now open your mobile device and open photo gallery app and your mobile device should appear in AirDrop. Ensure sharing is turned ON through your mobile and computer.
6. Once your mobile device appears on AirDrop, drag your video from the desktop to your device in the AirDropfinder window.
7. Click accept on your mobile device and the file should take a few minutes to transfer to your device.
PART 2: UPLOADING YOUR FULL VIDEO TO YOUR FEED
1. Download the CUTSTORY app.
2. Once downloaded, open the cutstory app and click on the video icon and select the video from your Gallery/Camera Roll.
3. Select the download buttonin the right corner, select custom which should be 60s, click the tick in the bottom right-hand corner. The app will generate 60s/1min clips of however long your video is - 6 if 6mins, 7 if 7mins, 8 if 8mins. You get the picture.
4. Close the cutstory app and open Instagram.
5. Click upload and the first thing to click (as instagram would have preselected the most recent file) is the size format icon in the left-hand corner (which resizes the image to video format, instead of a square).
6. Next, select the furthest clip from the video sequence (if 6, 6th clip along, if 7, 7th clip along), then click select multiple clips and select them in backward order.
7. There should now be multiple videos similar to how it appears when you upload multiple photos, then click next, add your copy, tag @blushpinkstories, then share!
To share your full video in Instagram Stories is much easier, as Instagram creates the cut downs for you.